Step 1: Get to know Central Lutheran School.
- Explore our website.
- Read about our educational philosophy.
- Send us an email with any questions.
Step 2: Visit Central Lutheran School.
- Contact Dawn Schuller, our Enrollment Manager at 260-417-7860 to schedule a visit or click on the Schedule a Tour link.
Step 3: Apply for Admission.
- Request an application packet from the school office.
- Complete the application and return it to us.
- Pay $100 non-refundable deposit that is deducted from tuition amount which holds the student's spot.
Step 4: Apply for Financial Aid if Needed.
- Request a financial aid application from the school office.
- Fill out the application and mail form to:
Private School Aid Service
P.O. Box 770728
Lakewood, OH 44107-0034
along with a check or money order made payable to Private Aid Service in the amount of $24.
Step 5: Schedule Incoming Testing.
- There is a 1 time testing fee of $20 for 1st - 8th grade students.
- Wait for us to assess and inform you of admission.
A birth certificate. As evidence of age, the school requires an original copy of the birth certificate or other acceptable evidence of birth date. The school will make a copy of that document and return the original to you.
Transcripts and Test Results. Please attach a copy of the most recent standardized test results (e.g. achievement test) and a copy of the most recent grade report to the paper application. Hand deliver or mail in the Application.
Typically, it will take less than 1 week to hear back from us.