2017 – 2018
Central Lutheran School School participates in the School Choice program for the State of Indiana that is commonly known as the voucher program for grades K-12. This program provides scholarships (vouchers) to eligible K-12 students by utilizing a portion of the state funds allocated for that child to follow them to the non-public school of their choice.
To be eligible, a student must satisfy these initial requirements:
- Be a resident of the State of Indiana
- Be accepted for enrollment into an eligible school (CLS is an eligible school)
- Be between the ages of 5 and 22 no later than August 1 of the school year.
- Live in a household below the income limits listed in the following chart:
These are the amounts for the 2017-2018 School Year.
|Household Size||Adjusted Gross Income Limit for Full Voucher||Income Limit for Partial Voucher|
After satisfying the initial requirements above, following are the seven different pathways that a student can satisfy to become eligible to participate in the Choice Scholarship Program:
- Continuing Choice Scholarship Student Pathway
- Previous Choice Scholarship Student Pathway
- Previous Scholarship Granting Organization (SGO) Award Pathway
- Special Education Pathway
- “F” Public School Pathway
- Two-Semesters in Public School Pathway
- Sibling Pathway
The value of the Choice Scholarship is the lesser of the two amounts:
- Tuition and fees at the eligible school;
- The amount listed below by school district where you live, as determined by the income limits by household size listed above.
|School District||Full Voucher||Partial Voucher|
For additional information or to schedule a tour contact:
Lauren Creutz, Admissions Counselor (260)493-2502 x 329 or email
For general information about the voucher program visit http://www.doe.in.gov/choice