Grandparents Day for all classes have been scheduled. Please note the new format for K-8th grade.
Kindergarten-8th Grade: Friday, March 24.
- 7:45-10:15 AM - Students with last name A-L attend school with grandparents
- 12:00-2:30 PM - Students with last name M-Z attend school with grandparents
- Students will only be in school during their designated time (i.e. A student with a last name A-L will only attend school until 10:15 and will be dismissed. Or a student with a last name M-Z will arrive at school at 12:00 pm)
- If grandparents have grandchildren in each section of the alphabet, they can choose one session to attend with ALL of their grandchildren.
- If a student does not have a grandparent or a special guest with them at school, they may choose which session to attend and may participate in the activities. If a student does not attend school that day, they will be marked absent.
- An invitation and registration form went go home with students on Friday, March 3.