It's a busy time at the end of the school year! There is so much to celebrate and enjoy, starting this Wednesday!
- -Pastries with Parents is THIS Wednesday. Join us in the cafeteria/gym at 7:00am and enjoy a donut, juice, and coffee with your student. All school families are invited.
- -The Gala takes place April 29. If you have sent in your RSVP, contact Mr. Weber this week to reserve your spot.
- -We are hosting a spring Open House on Sunday. If you know of any families that are considering CLS, please invite them to the open house for us. It will take place from 1:00-3:00pm. Let them know that Bricks 4 Kidz will be here doing programs at 1:00 and 2:00 with their children while the parents get information about the school.
- -Central will be offering two Financial Aid Forums on Monday, May 1. One session will take place at 8:00 AM and the other session will take place at 1:30 PM. Both sessions will take place in the fellowship hall at Emanuel. All families, new and current, are invited to attend either session to hear information about the options that are available and applying for financial aid. There will be a presentation about the financial options and direction on how to apply. There will also be a time to ask CLS administration questions regarding your family’s specific situation. All families are welcome to attend. If you can not attend, feel free to contact the school office to set up a meeting time.
- -ISTEP testing begins this week. All classes will begin on Tuesday. Make sure to get plenty of rest and a good breakfast in the morning!
- -Spring Concert for 5th-8th graders will be on Friday night at 7pm. We look forward to hearing our bands and choirs perform!
- -Moving day is right around the corner! Look for special announcemnets this spring as we look for volunteers to help us move and transition into our new buildings. The Early Childhood Center is scheduled to be completed in June. The Gym is scheduled to be completed in August.
- -LAST DAY OF SCHOOL for K-8th will be Wednesday, May 24. Please note that this will be a 2:30 PM dismissal day.