Standardized Dress Code
Central Lutheran School believes that a student standardized dress code reflects the mission of being a
Caring, Loving, Sharing family of Christians dedicated to a Christ centered education, cultivating lifelong
learning for joyful service to the church, community, and the world.
The standardized dress code will reflect our mission by:
- Promoting a sense of unity and belonging within a student body that reflects the unity we have in Jesus Christ.
- Defining and providing guidance for modest and non-distracting student appearance within the school.
- Reducing clothing related conflict and stress within the homes of our students, at school and among peers.
- Promoting a positive image to our congregations, to the community and to potential students and their parents.
- Emphasizing that school is a place of work and people dress differently for work than they do for other aspects of life.
- Allow students and parents to work together to make good decisions regarding student dress.
- Promote a school climate and atmosphere conducive to the educational process.
- Enhance discipline, concentration, and school spirit, reduce peer pressure, and increase student safety.