Step 1: Get to know Central Lutheran School.
• Explore our website: www.cluth.org.
• Make sure you are in agreement with our vision, mission, philosophy, core values, purpose, and statements of belief: www.cluth.org/about/mission.cfm.
• Send us an email or call with any questions.
Step 2: Visit Central Lutheran School.
• Contact John Weber, Principal, at 260-493-2502 ext. 350 to schedule a visit or click on the Schedule a Tour link at www.cluth.org/enrollment.
• Receive a Welcome Folder during the school tour.
• Meet with the Principal.
Step 3: Apply for Admission.
• Complete the online application for admission. (Click here to Apply)
• Pay the $25 non-refundable application fee online.
• As evidence of age, the school requires an original copy of the birth certificate or other acceptable evidence of birth date. The school will make a copy of that document and return the original to you, or you can upload and submit the birth certificate online.
• Please upload or bring in a copy of the most recent standardized test results (e.g. ISTEP) and a copy of the most recent report card.
• Schedule placement testing if needed.
Step 4: Apply for Financial Aid if Needed.
Multiple sources of financial aid are available. Application procedures will be available in February. Financial aid sources that are available include:
• CLS Tuition Assistance
• SGO Scholarships
• School Choice Scholarships (Voucher)
• Church Member Grants
Step 5: Assessment and Admissions Decisions.
• Once all of the application documents have been submitted, your student’s application will be reviewed. You will be contacted within a week regarding your student’s enrollment status.
All students who will be NEW to Central Lutheran School must complete an Online Application before enrolling. This applies to all students in 3-Year Old Preschool through 8th grade. There is a one time fee of $25 for all new applications. After your application is accepted, you will receive instructions for completing the online enrollment.
For information about applying to CLS, please contact our Admissions Counselor by Viewing Here.
A birth certificate. As evidence of age, the school requires an original copy of the birth certificate or other acceptable evidence of birth date. The school will make a copy of that document and return the original to you.
Transcripts and Test Results. Please upload a copy of the most recent standardized test results (e.g. achievement test) and a copy of the most recent grade report to the application. You may also hand deliver or mail in the test results. (Transcript and test results not needed from preschool)